Are you thinking of selling your home? Then think Bennett Richmond!
We are unique to the area as we offer a ‘One Stop Shop’ service in terms of both estate agency and conveyancing under one roof.
If you have ever bought or sold a property before you will know how many delays can occur when the estate agent and solicitor fail to communicate. However, not if you use Bennett Richmond for the sale as by bringing these two services together we offer you a faster and cheaper service.
Bennett Richmond’s Service Package Includes:
Presentation advice is essential to making your home stand out from other property for sale. Following receipt of instructions, a full colour brochure showing off your home including photos taken by our wide angle lens camera and complimented with a full description of your property will be produced.
We offer the following:-
- Advertising - in the Durham Advertiser.
- Internet coverage - which is essential when selling your property.
Your property will be listed on:-
- A Sale Board - so drivers and passers by will see that your property is for sale.
- Window Displays - in both our Consett and Lanchester office windows.
- Mailing Lists – our experienced staff will contact our mailing lists and start selling your home with the help of their considerable local knowledge.
- Accompanied Viewings - will be carried out by our experienced staff, followed by accurate feedback after each viewing.
- Offers - will be verbally submitted to you by telephone, followed in writing and the buyers financial situation verified by our experienced staff.
- After Sales Service - when an offer has been accepted we will guide you through the conveyancing stage, with regular updates.
What you should do now
In order to arrange for a member of staff to visit your home and to discuss a marketing plan and energy performance certificate please call us on 01207 599600. Alternatively you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.