Litigation & Claims
At Bennett Richmond we understand how stressful and disruptive disputes can be. Should you be faced with a dispute, our aim is to help you to resolve it in a timely and cost effective manner. Our Disputes / Claims / Civil Litigation department have the expertise and experience to advise both individuals and businesses on the most appropriate way forward, whether that be by negotiating with your opponent, supporting you through mediation or issuing or defending court proceedings.
We regularly deal with disputes in the following areas:
- Landlord and Tenant – we have experience with representing both landlords and tenants in all landlord and tenancy matters including the serving of notices, the issue of possession proceedings, mortgage and rent arrears, unlawful eviction, tenancy deposits and landlord and tenant obligations under the tenancy agreement and relevant statutory provisions.
- Contractual disputes – we can advise in relation to contractual disputes including contracts for building work or for the provision of services
- Wills, Estates, Trust and Inheritance disputes – we can advise in relation to disputes that can arise following the death of a relative such as disputes surrounding a will.
- Property, boundary and neighbour disputes - we have experience in dealing with disputes connected with property such as disputes relating to land and boundaries or with neighbours.
- Consumer disputes – we can assist with disputes concerning the sale of goods.
Contact us to arrange a FREE 20 minute appointment where we can talk you through your problems and discuss your options.